Friday, September 6, 2013

Projects #61, 62, 63, 64 and 65.

Happy Friday,

It was a great week for card making and I finally tackled those key stamps.  I am pleased with the results.  At 1st I thought I might end up giving them away, but I think they will remain for now.  I have a lot of cards to share today, so let's get started. :)

Project #61-Dream
The 1st three cards use the key set of stamps.


Supplies: Stamps (Cornish Farms and sentiment/unknown), white embossing ink and powder, misting spray (Tattered Angels), trim, die (Just Rite Stampers), black ink, card stock and pearls.

Project #62-Home
For this card I did use the stamps to create a background, which was an obvious choice for the stamps.


Supplies: Stamps (Cornish Farms and Inkadinkado), ink, embossing ink, embossing power, card stock, pattern paper, die (Spellbinders), trim and charm.

Project #63-Quote Card
This turned out to be one of my favorite cards of the year.  I find making a 'flat' more challenging, but I am always happy with the results.


Supplies: Stamps (Cornish Farms and Fiskars), card stock, Gelatos and ink.

Project #64-Happy Halloween
This cards uses the background stamps from See-Ds.


Supplies: Stamps (See-Ds and sentiment/unknown), card stock, pattern paper, tag, ribbon, ink, embossing powder and brad.

Project #65: Be Afraid
I was supposed to use the background stamps on this card too.  However, when I was putting the finishing touches on the card I realized that I had completely forgotten to use the stamps. LOL!  I guess I got lost in the creative process.  :)

Supplies: Stamps (Just Rite Stampers), die (Spelllbinders and Just Rite Stampers), circle punch, pattern paper, card stock, ink, Gelatos, baker's twin and Dew Drops.

Be sure to post your work below...and see you in the classroom.
Jeri'



1 comment:

  1. You did a lot this week, Jeri. I agree with your pick for favorite!

    ReplyDelete