Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sept 2nd Stamps

Hey Stampers,

Well my break is finally over. :) There is still a lot of work to do on the fall semester, but it is time to get back to stamping.  I have new Club Scrap kit just calling my name and it won't be long before the next one is on its way.  I was able to get caught up on organizing over the past two weeks and my desk is actually clean.  I say that means it is time to get back to work.  You know what they say about a clean desk. LOL!

I also gave away a number of the cards I created this year.  My parents were in town for a visit and I frequently give my cards to my Mom, she loves to send cards to family and friends.  From time to time, I receive one back from her which is always a special treat.

The Stamps:
This week I will be getting back to those stamps I listed a few weeks ago.




The Plan:
I am planning on creating some general note cards and maybe some Halloween cards.  That would be a nice change of pace and Halloween will be here soon.

I did finally find some inspiration for the key stamps....this was a hard set for me to work with.  And I am itching to get started.  I think the background stamps should be pretty easy to use.

See you in the classroom,
Jeri Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment