Monday, September 9, 2013

Sept 9th: Stamps

Good Monday Morning Stampers,

This year has been a wonderful journey.  When we started it felt like a marathon....but we have definitely moved into sprint mode. :)  I have three sets of stamps to work with this week, all of them are fun and easy stamps for me to work with.  I also have one set from last week to finish up work with.  In addition to the stamps I have also included two new Spellbinders dies to the list.  I will confess to a serious die addiction and I just could not resist adding a few more to my collection last week....especially when I got such a great deal on them.







The Stamps/Dies:
  • Club Stamp: Tribal (This is my newest Club Stamp kit.)
  • Just Rite Stampers: Fancy Labels
  • Papertrey Ink: Mat Stack 5 Collection
  • See-D's:  Backgrounds 1 #50218
  • Spellbinders: Nobel Rectangle, Majestic Labels 25 and Labels 18
  • Papertrey Ink: Matte Stack 5 Die

The Plan:

This week I am focusing on cards again.  I have a feeling I will be working on cards for the rest of the year.  I should have a good supply for next year. :)  With that in mind I will be creating a number of thank you cards, which I am in constant need of.

Classes:
Looks like it is going to be a very busy week as I have six cards planned. YIKES!  Let's see if I meet that goal.  I also wanted to let you know that I have already started making plans for 2014.  It will be a totally different challenge.  But just like Use Every Stamp 2013 my goal will be to get you to use your supplies.  And if we can organize along the way that would be a wonderful benefit.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves.  I would love to know what you are on this week. 
See you in the classroom,
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment