Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 1st-Stamps

Hey Stampers!

I still need to use some of the stamps from last week. :)  Plus a few others.





The Stamps:

  1. Little Yellow Bicycle: Say What?! List
  2. Inkadinkado
  3. Little Yellow Bicycle: Say What?! Journal
  4. Magnetic Poetry: Word Stamp Kit-Dates and Seasons
I love the Magnetic Poetry stamps sets.  I found four of them at a half price book store....somehow they all ended up in my cart. Imagine that?!  They are perfect for journaling. :)

The Plan:

  1. I have another layout to finish.  This one is for a Easter Vacation we took in 2011.
  2. I am creating a perpetual journal.  I am so excited about this project.  
  3. A thank you card....I would like to utilize some of those white buttons. :)
I would love to know what you are working on this week.
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment