Sunday, July 7, 2013

Projects #50 and 51!

Happy Sunday,

Whooooo Hooooo!  I reached project #50.  For me that is amazing. :)  My 1st project today is the a perpetual journal.  I saw this somewhere....probably Pinterest.  (That site is soooooo addictive.)  The idea really appealed to me.  Each year you jot down just a few items from each day.  Then as the years go by you can look at what you did each day.  I hope to get 5-7 years on each card.

Project #5: Perpetual Journal




Supplies: Stamps (Magnetic Poetry: Word Stamp Kit-Dates and Seasons), ink, 3x5 lined index cards, index dividers and index card holder.


Project #51-Easter Vacation Layout
I used so many stamps on this project.  I believe I used at least 5 different sets.  I am still having a blast working on my layouts and using my stamps. :)









Supplies-Stamps:

  • Amazing Word Bubble-Club Scrap
  • Journaling stamps-Little Yellow Bicycle, Say What?!
  • Title: Just Rite Stampers
  • 2-Up Page: Border ( Inkadinkado), words (Just Rite Stampers)
  • Zebra-Maya Roads
Other supplies: pattern paper (Fancy Pants), card stock, trim, buttons, floss, ink, stickles, tags and stickers.

Be sure to post your work below.  I may not get a chance to comment on everyone's work, but I love seeing it.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'



No comments:

Post a Comment