Friday, June 28, 2013

Projects #49

Happy Friday,

It is official!  I have been infected with the scrapbooking bug again.  The symptoms have been growing, but it has now turned into a full blown infection. It started with Big Ideas for Mini Albums.  It forced me to start scrapbooking again.  I re-organized by photos and planned out mini-albums for 2011 and 2013.

Then Shirley Pando wanted to offer a DIY: Project Life class.  And I started learning more about Project Life and the supplies now available.  After all that work I can now sit down and work on pages when I have time.  While I will never completely switch to the Project Life concept....I really enjoy a hybrid method.  Some traditional scrapbooking and inserts for extra photos and simply journaling.  The page below is a hybrid....and I even managed to journal.

While I still love card making, I imagine I will continue to use my stamps while scrapbooking for a few more projects.  If you would like to use your stamps more in your scrapbooks I highly recommend Stamp and Scrap with Pinky Hobbs.  









Supplies:  Stamps (Just Rite Stampers, Papertrey Ink, Club Scrap and Little Yellow Bicycle), paper (Fancy Pants), card stock, embellishments, ink, embossing powder, ribbon, circle punches,  dies (Spellbinders, Papertrey Ink and Quickutz) and wassi tape.

Be sure to post you work below and thanks for stopping by.
Jeri



No comments:

Post a Comment