Friday, December 6, 2013

Projects # 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, and 97!

Happy Friday Stampers,

It is time to share some work.  I was lucky to find some extra time to be creative over the Thanksgiving week.  It was a very productive week.  None of these cards are very complicated, but as I have stated before I am learning to appreciate the simpler side of things. :)  Plus I am so close to my magical number of 100 projects, I can almost taste it.

Project #91-Live, Laugh, Love
I received a new Club Scrap kit.....Fire and Ice.  Totally LOVE this kit.  Love the colors, patterns and stamps.  I used the kit for the first two cards.  The card below is a direct 'lift' from their Club Scrap newsletter.


Supplies: Stamps (Papertrey Ink/Sentiment), card stock, pattern paper (Club Scrap), ink, die (Papertrey Ink and Just Rite Stampers), ribbon and rhinestones.

Project #92-Quote Card
My favorite stamps from this set are the circle stamps.  I can see getting a lot of use out of them. :)


Supplies: Stamps (Club Scrap), dies (Spellbinders), ink, embossing powder, Gelatos, card stock and fibers.

Project #93: Note Card
My embossing kick has continued this week. :)


Supplies: Stamps (Unknown), card stock, paint, ink, embossing powder, card stock and brads.

Project #94: Hello
This is one of my favorites from this week.  Why?  Because I used one of 'those' tools for this card.  You know the type of tool I am talking about.  One you buy cuz it was a good deal, but then it sits in a drawer.  I used my Making Memories Tag Maker for the card.  Even better, I used a sticker!  I hardly ever use stickers and I don't have very many left in my stash, but it sure was fun to use one. :)


Supplies: Stamps (Postcard/Unknown and Sentiment/Papertrey Ink), card stock, pattern paper, tags, brads, border punch, sticker, ink and rhinestones.

Project #95: Note Card
Note sure about this card.  It looked a lot better in my head. LOL!  Still, you know I am going to show it to you anyway.  Sometimes it just does not work out the way you planned it.  That happens to all of us. :)

Supplies: Stamps (Vintage Image/Unknown and Sentiment/Papertrey Ink), die (Spellbinders), misting spray, old toothbrush, ink and pearls.

Project #96: Holiday Cheer
I used a lot of items this week that I don't usually use.  On this card I used gold/glitter embossing powder.  I am definitely NOT a gold or a glitter girl, but it just felt right for this card.  Very, very pleased with the result. :)  But don't think that means I will be going out to buy a bunch of glittery. No way!


Supplies: Stamps (Background/Unknown and Sentiment/Papertrey Ink), dies (Spellbinders), embossing folder (Spellbinders), ink, embossing powder, card stock, brads and pop dots.

Project #97: Quote Card
This card was so simple to make.....but I totally LOVE it!



Supplies: Stamps (Club Scrap), ink, paint and card stock.

Whew!  That is a lot of cards.  It is such a good feeling when I get in a creative zone.  Even better when I have the time to stay in the zone.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jeri'


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about glittery embossing powder. I still have tons of it left. I loved how it looked (back then) when my friends used it, but it rarely turned out right when I used it. I usually resorted to colored ink and clear embossing powder (still would).

    ReplyDelete