Monday, December 2, 2013

Dec 2nd-Stamps...the final stretch!

Happy Monday,

Hard to believe it is now December.  We only a few weeks left to finish this project.  As I have stated before...I did way more then I thought I would, but not as much as I may have wanted to.  I still have lots of organizing to do.  But I am very happy with how may stamps I used and how many projects I created.

Since I was not able to complete projects last week, I am re-using some of the sets I posted previously....plus one new set.



The Stampes:

  • Fountain Pens: Unknown
  • Vintage Images: Unknown
  • Club Scrap: Fire and Ice
The Plan:
  • I am back to doing cards this week.  After focusing on them so much this year, it is easy for me to come up with quick designs.  But next week I have some home decor items in the works. :)
See you in the classroom,
Jeri 

No comments:

Post a Comment