Friday, October 11, 2013

Projects # 71, 72, & 73

Hey Stampers!

It's is Friday and that means I have projects to post. :)  Very happy with my progress this week.  I used two stamp sets that are a bit harder for me to work with and one that was super easy.  I am pleased with the results.

Project #71: Note Card
Just in case you cannot find the stamps....it is the pens on the tag. :)


Supplies:  Stamps (Pens/Unknown and Sentiment/Unknown), card stock, pattern paper, die (Spellbinders), tag, misting spray, stencil, button, metal flower, floss, ink, embossing powder and Dew Drops.

Project #72: Hello


Supplies: Stamps (See-D's/Postal, Just Rite Stampers/Background, Sentiment/Unknown and Stitching/American Crafts), card stock, tag, baker's twine, ink and washi tape.

Project #73-Thank You
This card is for a set of thank you cards we will need for my son's science fair project.  For those of you who have been paper crafting for a long time you may remember a company called Keeping Memories Alive.  They were one of the 1st companies to offer non-themed pattern paper.  I still have some in my stash...I just could not let go of it.  Thankfully, it worked perfectly with this set of cards. :)


Supplies:  Stamps (Papertrey Ink), card stock, pattern paper, ink, die (Papertrey Ink) and circle punch.

I hope you have a very craft weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.
Jeri

1 comment:

  1. I am so loving that Hello card with the postage stamps. Great job this week on all the cards you made.

    I figured out how to make a waterfall card this week as well as a magic card. Don't tell anyone but the magic card doesn't have a single stamp on it only because I don't own any Halloween stamps. I've been thinking perhaps I should use my name stamp on the card. LOL! For the waterfall card I did use a stamp since I have a ton of older rubber birthday stamps. Can't link it here as I made a video of the card for my blog.

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete