Monday, October 7, 2013

Oct 7th: Stamps

Happy Monday Morning Stampers!

So I guess it is going to be a mulligan this morning.  I would normally feel bad about this....it has been quite a month for me.  But I imagine most of you deal with the same issues.  Life gets so busy somethings just must take a back seat.  And maybe that is the point of the blog.  My goal for this year was to inspire you to keep moving forward.  Sometimes it is at a snail's pace, but I am still moving forward. :)





The Stamps:
  • Papertrey Ink: Tiny Treats
  • Unknown/Postage Set
  • See-D's: Postal
The Plan:
  • Thank You Cards.  This week I need to make a large set of thank you cards for my son to use.  They will be all the same and a pretty simple design.  That is what I am using the 1st set of stamps for.
  • General Note Cards:  I will be using the 2nd to sets for some additional note cards.
Thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the thankyou set.. How are you doing on your goal? R u still having fun with this challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing better then i thought I would, but not as well as I had hoped. If that makes sense at all. :) I knew I would not finish in 2013, but I have made huge gains and I am much more organized now then I was at the beginning of the year. :)

      Thanks for asking,
      Jeri'

      Delete
  2. Love your mail art themed stamp collection and cheering everyone on to taking their stamps out and being creative

    ReplyDelete