Monday, September 16, 2013

Sept 16th-Stamps

Happy Monday Stampers,

A fresh new week...always filled with possibilities. :)  I am having a bit of déjà vu this week.  LOL!  Yes, we will be revisiting some of lasts weeks stamps this week.





The Stamps/Dies:
  • Club Stamp: Tribal (This is my newest Club Stamp kit.)
  • Papertrey Ink: Mat Stack 5 Collection
  • See-D's:  Backgrounds 1 #50218
  • Spellbinders: Nobel Rectangle
  • Papertrey Ink: Matte Stack 5 Die

The Plan:

This week I am focusing on cards again.  I have a feeling I will be working on cards for the rest of the year.  I should have a good supply for next year. :)  With that in mind I will be creating a number of thank you cards, which I am in constant need of.  I hope to create 5 new cards this week.

Classes:
I would love to know what you are planning to work on this week!
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment