Friday, September 20, 2013

Projects # 66, 67, 68 and 69!

Happy Friday!

What a great week!  I managed to get 4 of the 5 cards done this week. :)  And next week looks to be even better.  I did not create any thank you cards this week, so I will focus on that next week.

As we are coming closer and closer to the end of 2013.  I thought I would take the time to post a few things that I have learned over the year.  And I have learned a lot!

What I know for sure! (Yes, I am stealing this from Oprah.) I should have taken my ribbon of the spools long ago.  The spools take up so much extra room.  I am so happy I made this move.

Project #66: Note Card
I am really starting to LOVE clean and simple cards.  While this one has some lumpy on it, it has a very clean look.  I enjoy designing them and watching them come to life.  I always thought I was a lumpy, bumpy girl.  Who knew I am also a CAS girl. :)


Supplies:  Stamps (See D's/Background and Papertrey Ink/Signature Greetings), card stock, ink, embossing powder, tag, Prima flowers and pearl brad.

Project #67: Note Card
The next three cards feature the August Club Stamp kit.  This 1st card uses the stamps, but not the papers.  I wanted to use brighter colors.  I guess I am not ready for summer to be over. :)


Supplies:  Stamps (Club Scrap/Tribal), pattern paper (Scenic Route), card stock, ribbon, ink, clear embossing powder, die (Spellbinders), brads, black pen, Prima flowers, button and floss.


Project #68: Note Card


Supplies:  Stamping (Club Scrap/Tribal and Unknown/Postage Stamp), card stock and ink.


Project #69-Quote Card
It was not until I started to type this blog post that I realized I made this card without using a single stamp. LOL!  I guess I got so busy creating that I totally forgot.  I decided to add it this week anyway.  The kit did come with a stamp version of this quote, so we will just pretend I used the quote stamp.  Wink, wink.


Supplies:  Club Scrap (Pattern paper/card stock/die cut), ribbon, stitching/sewing machine and photo corners.

I also wanted to let you know that we will be celebrating World Card Making Day on Oct 3rd with a brand new class....Simply Cards!  Join me and 9 other MCC instructors for this fun and fast paced class.


See you in the classroom,
Jeri


4 comments:

  1. I love all the cards. Each one unique and different. We won't tell anyone that project 69 was done without any stamps. Besides you did not show the inside so you might have used a stamp or two inside. LOL!

    Some of my cards look like I have not used stamps lately. Only because I have been stamping in paint and then pulling prints for backgrounds and shapes. I've become addicted using a gelatin plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your clean and simple card, Jeri! But then I'm a "clean and graphic" gal myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards! So glad to see that I'm not the only one who has an unknown stamp now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have more unknown stamps then I care to admit. :)

      Delete