Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday's Post...under a pile of ribbon!

Happy Friday,

I am posting today deep inside a pile of ribbon.  How could I have possibly collected this much ribbon?!  And buttons!  How many white buttons do I really need.  The answer seems to be hundreds. :)

The hardest part of organizing for me is working through the last of it.  I some point I become overwhelmed and just feel like throwing what remains in the trash.  I would probably never miss the items I throw away.  This time I am determined to stay the course.  Why?  Because I love ribbon. :) And it shows. LOL!

I am about 70% done with the project and I hope to finish up this weekend.  I will be posting pictures of my hard work and new system of housing my ribbon on Monday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.
Jeri'

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain -- I am putting the finishing touches on my craft room -- OMG!! where was all this stuff hiding?

    Pictures please? I will be posting some of my own in the next few weeks.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeri,

    Hang onto those white buttons. You can custom color them with alcohol inks!
    Sherrill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never mentioned the mountains of colored buttons I have. Not to mention vintage and themed buttons. :) No worries, I don't plan on getting rid of single button. Who knows....maybe one day I will use them on clothes. :)

      Delete