Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stamps-May 27th

Happy Tuesday?

Yes...today is Tuesday.  I was enjoying a little family time on Memorial Day Weekend.  Went for a long bike ride and enjoyed some backyard BBQ.  :)

Now back to stamping...equally as fun.  This week I pick two sets of stamps that are really quite different.  The 1st is from Just Rite Stampers.  I find their stamps so easy to work with.  I can pull a card together in a matter of minutes.  I turn to them when I want something fast and easy.

The 2nd set is from Club Scrap.  Their stamps have a more artistic feel to them.  I tend to need more time to think about how to use them.  And I find the cards turn out to be more creative.

I love both companies....just in different ways.





This week I am continuing on my general note card theme.  But next week I will be posting Father's Day cards. Thanks for stopping by!
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment