Friday, May 31, 2013

Projects # 36, 37 and 38

Happy Friday Stampers,

Hard to believe that May is coming to an end.  Our summer semester is only three weeks away and classes are already open for enrollment.  June also means that we are almost at the half way point with our Stamp 2013 project.  I am pleased with my progress and I have enjoyed reading about your progress in the classroom.  But there is much work to be done still. :)

Project #36: Note Card
I am on a Club Scrap kick right now.  It has been fun to work with some of my older stamps.  Makes me remember how much I love them.




Supplies: Stamps (Club Scrap and Inkadinkado), pattern paper, circle punches, die-cuts, ink and glitter embossing powder.

Project #37-Thank You



Supplies:  Stamps (Just Rite Stampers-Fancy Tags ), cardstock, pattern paper, die (Spellbinders), ink, clear embossing powder and Dew Drops.

Projects #38-Belated Birthday



Supplies:  Stamps (Club Scrap), dies (Spellbinders), ink, embossing powder, Gelatos, ribbon, cardstock, pattern paper and Dew Drops.

I would love to know how you are doing with your challenge and be sure to post your work below.

Thanks for stopping by.
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment