Friday, April 19, 2013

Projects #29-32

Hey Stampers!

Well it is 10:55 pm my time.  So let's see if I can get this posted before the clock strikes midnight and it turns from Friday to Saturday.  I had a lot of fun with these stamp sets.  I managed to use all but one set...and I am good with that. :)

Project #29-Happy Birthday


Supplies: Stamps-Papertrey Ink (birthday sentiment), birthday candles (Stampabilities) and unknown (diamond background), cardstock, ink, embossing powder, brads, pattern paper, ribbon, metal rim tag and epoxy sticker.

Project #30-Thank You
This is probably one of my favorite cards of all time.  I love the colors and the feel of  the card.  I have been playing with Gelatos and used them on this card. They are really a cool product and I do recommend them.  As with many of the products and tools we use, practice makes perfect.




Supplies:  Stamps-Just Rite Stampers ( Harlequin Script Background and Fleur De Lis ), Spellbinders dies ( Labels #20), embossing powers, ink, Gelatos, cardstock and ribbon.


Project #31-Thinking of You 
I really like how this card turned out.  I was surprised to learn how much I enjoyed working with only two colors for the card....well three if you count the white. :) This flower set is fabulous to work with, I love how you can layer the stamps for a more dimensional look without adding extra bulk....cuz I add enough all on my own. :)



Supplies: Flower stamps (unknown, but I think it is Martha Stewart) and sentiment (Just Rite Stampers), card stock, pattern paper, Prima flower, ink, dies (sentiment tag-Spellbinders, tag-Cricut), brad and baker's twine.

Project #32-Just a Note
This card turn out just ok to me.  Sometimes things look better in my mind then in reality.  I hope I am not the only one who suffers from that affliction. :)




Supplies:  Stamps (birdcage-7 Gypsies, sentiment-Papertry Ink/Tiny Tags), card stock, chip board, dies (small tag-Papertrey Ink, large tag-Cricut, frame-Sizzix) ribbon, pattern paper, ink, snap, crackle paint, craft paint and embossing folder (Spellbinders).

I only have 20 minutes left so I best sign off.  Before I go, I want to give a quite shout out to everyone in the Boston area.  I am hoping everyone can get a good nights sleep tonight.  And kuddos to everyone who helped to end this nightmare.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'
Signing off with 10 minutes left. :)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your projects. Yes,sometimes a card looks better in my head than in reality. I worked this week two days on a card only to throw it away after salvaging what elements I could on it.

    Way to go on using your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fabulous work done this week, Jeri. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do we post our projects this week? I think I actually used a few stamps over the last couple of weeks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Jeri was in a hurry to post and I think forgot to add the link. Either that or the link is an invisible one. That is the first thing I noticed was missing. Not that I used that many stamps but every project did have at least one stamp which is my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find a lot of my cards look better in my head - LOL, but I do keep plugging away. I've been busy doing my stamp cataloging, but have been trying to do one card a day, so I'm pretty happy with my used stamp count.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies for catching my opps. I just posted a card I missed as well. :) In the current post there is a place for you to post your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A eye catching stickers means that its sticky will keep fast and once placed on a sleek area, it is not to be eliminated and good for invitational purpose like identification decals, party invitation and especially birthday cards.

    ReplyDelete