Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Preparation is key.

Depending on the size of your stamping collection, and mine is quite large, setting the goal to use them all can be quite an undertaking.  Experts will tell you that to accomplish a large goal....preparation is key.  Actually it is one of many things you can do to improve your success rate. 

I took many steps to prepare for this challenge, including starting this blog.  It was a way of forcing myself to commit.  One way that you can prepare is to join us for the Use Every Stamp 2013 class at My Creative Classroom.

Course topics include:
  • A detailed overview of my challenge and what I am doing to prepare. Preparation is often the key to success in any goal.
  • How I organize my stamps and card making supplies. This challenge is not only about using my stamps, but also organizing them over the coming year. Yes....I will use the entire year to organize my unmounted stamps. I will explain exactly why I am choosing this path in lesson two.
  • The MCC Instructors will share their stamp storing and organizing options and what works best for them.
  • Finally you will get the chance to post your own challenge. Maybe it will be the same as mine, maybe not. Did you know that the odds of completely a goal increase dramatically just by writing it down?! So here is you chance to take that step.
The class is FREE and starts next week.  Just stop by our website and enroll today.

See you in the classroom,
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment