Friday, January 3, 2014

Final Projects: #99, 100, 101 and 102!

Happy Friday Stampers!

I finally have a few minutes to post my final projects.  I am soooooo happy I made it to 100+ projects.  It For makes me really optimistic for 2014.  For my final projects I focused on home decor.  I love having a few pieces to add to my Christmas decor.

Projects #99 and 100: Christmas
For these two projects I also wanted to finally overcome my fear of Mod Podge.  I have long had a love/hate with this product.  But I think I have finally master it and I am excited to explore even more options and possibilities.




Supplies:  Stamps (Hot Off the Press and Hero Arts), card stock, pattern paper, die (Spellbinders), buttons, floss, ink and Mod Podge.

Projects #101 and 102-Christmas Decor
For my final two projects I stayed with the home decor theme.  These two pieces fit into a photo frame that sits on my mantel.



Supplies: Stamps (Tim Holtz/Blueprints and Just Rite Stampers), tags, card stock, ink, embossing folder (Time Holtz/Sizzix), trim, ribbon, washi tape, silver beads, Glossy Accents by Ranger and brads.

It has been an amazing year and I am so happy you took the journey with me.  Please post your final projects below.

See you in the classroom,
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this challenge. It has been a wonderful year rediscovering some of my stamps.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeri, I haven't done much posting, but have read & enjoyed this year's journey with you! I have made some progress, but still have a ways to go. I love the home deco art you have shared. I have learned a lot this year and look forward to the 2014 Challenge. Finding TIME has always been an issue...as it is for most of us! :) Thank you again for hosting this challenge.

    ReplyDelete