Friday, December 13, 2013

Project #98

Happy Friday Stampers,

Only one project to share today....but still inching closer to the goal of 100 projects.  I have a few more in the works, but was unable to get them completed.

This is one of favorite times of the year, as I imagine it is for many of you as well.  I love the cooler weather, the fireplace, the cheesy Christmas movies, the decorating, the planning, the food and the gift giving.  My most favorite part of the holiday season is the planning.  The searching for the perfect gift, no matter how big or how small.  I have learned that the planning is actually more fun to me then the big day.  Don't get me wrong, I love giving the gift, but I have realized how fun the rest of it is too.  And I allow myself to feel the full enjoyment of the hunt. :)  So let's just say I have been busy hunting the week.

Project #98: Believe
As promised I did a card with a bit more detail.  I think this card is a happy medium between CAS and Everything But the Kitchen Sink. (Hmmmm....I think I just came up with a new card name: EBKS.)


Supplies: Stamps (Tim Holtz/Border-Classics #3 and Ticket Boarder), card stock, pattern paper, Prima Flowers, ribbon, trim, pearls, i-Top brad, Snow-Tex, ink, embossing powder, corner punch (Martha Stewart), Perfect Pearls and Perfect Medium, pop-dots and Mod Podge.   Whew....that is quite a list. :)

See you in the classroom,
Jeri'


No comments:

Post a Comment