Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Projects #83 & 84

Hey Stampers,

I finally have my projects from last week ready and uploaded. :)  I love fall projects, especially Thanksgiving.  I always think that Thanksgiving is a forgotten holiday.  We head right from Halloween  and run to Christmas.  And this year that seems even more true as stores are starting the sales earlier and earlier.

It is one of my favorite holidays...and not just because of the food.  Oh the food is very, very good.  I think it is one of my favorites because there is no presents, no expectations, no costumes or fancy clothes.  In our home it is a time to spend with family and friends.  So for the next few weeks I will be celebrating Thanksgiving.

Project #83
In both of there projects the stamps can be hard to time.  I like it when the stamped image becomes a part of the design. So much so that it blends in seamlessly.  While the the pumpkins do stand out.  There is another stamped image on the tag itself....a beautiful decorative image  frommy club stamp kit.  To complete there projects I had to add in some additional stamps not included in last weeks posts.  But hey, the more the merrier.

Supplies: Stamps (Club Scrap: Lock & Key/Just Rite Stampers: Autumn Blessings), pattern paper, shipping tag, watercolor pencils, flowers, ribbon, ink, brads and dies (Spellbinders).

Project #84
The sentiment is obviously a stamp.  But so is the orange canvas in the background. :)


Supplies: Stamps (Club Scrap: Lock and Key/ Just Rite Stampers: Nature's Nested Sentiments & Baroque Nested Frames), shipping tag, Sticky Backed Canvas ATC card, card stock, patter paper, flowers, felt leaves, trim, ink, rhinestones, dies (Just Rite Stampers), ink and Gelatos.   Whew....that is a lot for a one project. :)

Here are both tags in their home.  A picture frame that sits on my mantle.




Thanks for stopping by.
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment