Monday, October 28, 2013

Oct 28th-Stamps

Happy Monday!

It's Monday and that means stamps. :)  Halloween is almost come and gone, so I am moving on to Thanksgiving. Or at least I was hoping too.  Turns out I do not have one single leaf stamp.  How is that possible. I did find one unopened stamp set that has some small leaves, so I will use those this week.  Plus is it fun to use an unopened set.

I also have a brand new Club Scrap kit...and it is sooooo beautiful.  I can't wait to work with it.





The Stamps:

  • Club Scrap: Lock and Key
  • Just Rite Stampers: Autumn Words
  • Club Scrap:  The last two sets are an old club stamp set, not sure what the name is.
The Plan:
  • I am still focusing on tag art and home decor. :)
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to let me know what you are up to this week.
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment