Monday, September 30, 2013

Project #70

Happy Friday....ok maybe it is Monday. :(

I am obviously a bit late, but I still wanted to post my work for last week.  I made it to project #70.  I am very hopeful that I will get to 100 projects this year.  And honestly, I am amazed by that.  I would never have predicted that I would end up with such a high number.  I am happy to say that one can be crafty even if you have a crazy life.

Project #70-A Note of Thanks


Supplies: Stamps (See-D's/Postal and Papertrey Ink/Sentiment), card stock, patter paper, dies (Spellbinders and Just Rite Stampers), ink, misting spray, stencil (Crafter's Workshop), embossing powder and dew drops.

What I have learn:  As promised, I will be share my insights from the past year.  This week.....tools matter.  Yes they do.  And getting the best really does make a difference.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment