Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5th: Stamps

Hey Stampers,

It's Monday and that means stamps. :)  I randomly picked two stamp sets.  And I picked some hard ones this week.  These are sets that I love to look at, but have such a hard time using.  For some sets the ideas just keep coming....but these not so much.  So I will turn to my stack of idea books for a little inspiration this week.




The Stamps (Both sets are no longer available.)

  • Cornish Heritage Farm
  • See D's
The Plan
This week I have no plan. I will look at some blogs, Pinterest, books and magazines and hope that inspiration hits. :)  I would love to know what you are working on this week.

See you in the classroom,
Jeri'

1 comment:

  1. These stamps would make great backgrounds and collages - on a card or ATC or in an art journal. Have fun, Jeri! I'm making my way through my flower stamps this week. :)

    ReplyDelete