Monday, July 29, 2013

July 25th: Stamps

Good Monday Morning,

It's time to talk about stamps!  As many of you know I have re-joined Club Stamp from Club Scrap.  Last week I got my first kit. As usual it was quite beautiful, I love the colors and the stamps.  While it is not an older set of stamps I am going to work with it this week. :)



The Stamps:

  • Club Scrap: Wisteria
  • Papertrey Ink: Framed Out #4
The Plan:
  • Four Cards (A lofty goal for this week.  But I am much faster when working with a kit.  It really helps to limited my choices.)
  • Still need to work on organizing. 
Don't forget to enter the free seat giveaway for my upcoming class Color Inspiration: Gelatos!  Click here to enter the giveaway!

Be sure to let me know what you are working on.
Jeri'

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that stamp set from Club Scrap! Looks like fun. I have a few cards I need to post, I have been making progress on USING stamps, just not on ORGANIZING them!

    ReplyDelete