Monday, May 20, 2013

May 20th Stamps

Hey Stampers!

I am so happy to back.  It means that I get to do the thing I love to do most.  I get to spend time crafting. :)  We still have a few site issues to resolve, but they are much more manageable now that I am done teaching for the semester.

I decided to return this stamp set from Autumn Leaves that I never got the chance to use.  Not sure yet what type of cards I will be making...I am just going with the flow and will probably make some note cards.


Be sure to let what you are working on this week.
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. I love that stamp set. Can't wait to see how you use them. You are always so creative.

    I don't know what I'll be working on. I did find some rubber stamps that I've had for a few decades that hasn't seen use for at least ten years maybe longer so I may play with some of those. I have a few ideas of things I want to try including stamping on acetate and then on the unstamped side playing with white glue and reinkers.

    Although getting ready to move I try to make at least a couple of cards a week. Crafting for me is my stress reliever and since I'm trying to lose weight better than munching out on chocolate. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still on target(happy to report) with my goals for our UseEveryStamp Class. I am keeping to creating four cards (at least) a week--using stamps, techniques, or supplies that I've not tried before. Most of my efforts are on my blog http://prissprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete