Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1st-Stamps

Happy April Fools Day! This is one holiday I have never celebrated.  I always think it would be fun to pull a prank on my husband and son...but I just never seem to get around to it.  I guess the joke is on me. :)

Time to talk about stamps and projects:

This first set, Club Scrap, has been on my list for three weeks now.  One might think I would give up.  But now it has become a challenge that I can't back down from. :)  I am certain I will win this week.









The 2nd set this week is from Papertrey Ink-Fillable Frames Additions II.  This will be an easy set to work with and includes matching dies.






The final set is from Just Rite Stampers.  I have had this set for about a year and I am very excited to use it.  I really love birds, birdhouses and cages.  Should be very fun to work with.

This week I will be focusing on cards.  It has been so crazy busy that I could use some extra inspiration this week.  So I am turning to Pinterest, I find such amazing work on that site.  It is so addicting that I have to be careful not to spend too much time surfing. :)  But a little extra inspiration is always welcome.

I would love to know what you are working on this week.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment