Friday, March 8, 2013

Projects #21 & 22.

Happy Friday,

As I stated in my Monday, I did not have a plan for this week.  I just went where my creativity took me. :)  I ended up with two note cards with totally different feels to them.  Maybe this means my husband is correct....I do have split personalities. 

Project #21-Note Card

I really wanted to work with Gelatos for this project.  I used them for all of the coloring on this project.  I really enjoyed working with them.



Supply List:  Stamps-My Mind's Eye (Blush Princess), Gelatos (Faber Castell), ink, quote, lace, cardstock, pattern paper, gesso, gel medium, Prima flowers and beads.

Project #22-Note Card
 
For this project I wanted to use a stack of paper I purchase that only included glossy paper.  I don't normally use glossy paper, well actually I never use it.  I don't even know why I purchased the stack.  But I do really like the colors and patterns.  So I figured it was time to suck it up and give it a try. :) 




Supply List:  Stamps-Papertrey Ink (Mat Stacks #2), dies (Papertrey Ink and Just Rite Stampers), ink (Staz-on), pattern paper, cardstock and metal accents.

Now a couple of quick reminders:
  1. You still have time to enter the National Craft Month giveaway....but hurry it ends today!
  2. And don't forget about the free seat giveaway for Mad About Monoprinting.
  3. Finally....next week is spring break at my home.  So I will be taking the week off.  We will have more giveaways next week, but no stamping. :)
Be sure to post your work below and I will see you after spring break.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'


1 comment:

  1. Love that blue note card! lovely blue color, and that dress form stamp is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete