Saturday, March 30, 2013

Project #25-Easter Cards

Happy Friday...ummmm Saturday.  I don't know about you, but I felt like I got run over in March.  I went from starting our National Craft Month celebration to spring break to taxes to Easter. UGGGGGG.  Just not enough hours in the day.  Which is very apparent today as I post on Saturday instead of Friday.  But I am optimistic.  I see clear skies ahead, with more time for creating.  I will not say plenty of time, cuz there is never enough time to play. :)

Project #25-Easter Cards
This project ended up becoming a Mommy & Me project.  I love working with my son.  When we do create together I try very hard to keep my big mouth shut regarding design, color and perfection   I figure he has plenty of time to learn to be critical of his work.  So the end result may not be magazine quality, but I love the time we spend together.






Supplies:  Stamp-unknown (I believe it may be Fiskars), card stock, pattern paper, die-Spellbinders (Lacy Circles), embossing folder-Sizzix, embossing diffuser-Sizzix, circle punch, black pen, ink and markers-Tim Holtz.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.  Be sure to share your work below.
Jeri'


1 comment:

  1. I love the Mommy and Me cards. I miss the crafting time I used to spend with my son. It is one of his fondest memory our spending time crafting. Thanks for sharing.

    I really do need to buy an embossing diffuser. LOL! I look to see what you post and then my wishlist starts getting even longer.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete