Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18th-Stamps

I'm back!!!!!!!  I had a very busy spring break.  I definitely need a vacation from my vacation. :)  We planted flowers, created a herb garden and finished some remodeling work in our kitchen.  I may have actually bruised my feet from so much standing.

I am ready to get back to stamping...so just a quick post for now.





Stamps I will be using:
  1. Little Yellow Bicycle: CSS-105 Birthday
  2. Unknown-I know this was part of a larger set of stamps....I believe there were four stamps sets in total.  It may be Fiskars.
  3. Club Scrap-I have no idea what the name of the set is, but I know it is several years old.
  4. I believe the last set is Inkadinkado
This week I will be scrapbooking and I have a few cards planned.  I would love to know what you are working on. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'


No comments:

Post a Comment