Friday, February 15, 2013

Project #14, #15 and #16

Happy Friday!

As it turns out I was correct.  I was able to get two cards done and only one home decor piece.  And I have not made my way to the mini album.....yet.  But I am happy with what I accomplished.  Like most of you, my life throws me many, many, many curve balls.  The cards this week are fairly simple.  Of course simple does not mean easy. :)


Project #14-Just Because Card

 Supply List: Stamp (Tim Holtz-Thank you to the poster who identified these.) ink, stencil (Crafter's Workshop), misting spray, cardstock, ribbon, sticker, die (Spellbinders) and distressing tool.

 Project #15-Quote Card



Supply List: Stamps (Papertrey Ink and Fiskars), die (Papertrey Ink), ink, Prima flowers, cardstock and brad.

Project #16-Home Decor-This piece was a lot of fun to create, but there were a lot of steps.




Supply List: Stamps (Papertrey Ink, Magnetic Poetry and See-D's), paint, stencil (Crafter's Workshop), embossing powder, heart dies (Tim Holtz and Papertrey Ink), lace, denim and pearls.

For those of you keeping track, this heart stamp is the one I wanted from Papertrey Ink and I could not resist. :)  But I am doing well in limiting my stamp purchases.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to post our work below.
Jeri'

1 comment: